Sunday, August 29, 2010

P90X

And so it begins.

I am officially beginning P90X tomorrow morning and I am scared to death.  I know this is going to be a huge challenge for me.  Considering this program was designed for seasoned athletes who want to push themselves further and I am not an athlete whatsoever; this is going to kill me.  Hopefully not literally.  :)

Have any of you out there in my blogosphere done P90X?  If so, give me your thoughts and comments, please!

Also, I am really going to need some motivational pull through this one... rather push, I suppose.  I know that I am going to complain and I'm sure a lot of that will be done to you, my lovely followers.  :)  So PLEASE, keep me motivated!

Does everyone know what P90X is?  It is an exercise program that lasts 90 days (or however long you want to repeat the program for) and is focused around "muscle confusion", thus allowing your body to never get used to it.  Which is both good and bad...  It is good because you will constantly see the effects of the program, BUT you will also constantly be sore from it.  :(

Okay, that is all for now because I have a feeling you will be hearing a lot about this from me in the very near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soreness from working out is one of my favorite feelings ever! Especially when it makes it hard to stand up, you know you're getting something done then! If I had room to do P90X here I totally would. Unfortunately hardwood floors and a little bedroom don't make that possible. SHU Rec Center it it. GOOD LUCK SASS I know you can do it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Pam! I hope so! I'm looking forward to it even though I know it is going to kick my ass. What else am I looking forward to about it you ask? Well, the P90X meal plan has a recipe for salmon with lemon dill sauce and by golly, I am going to eat the CRAP out of it tomorrow night! :)

 
Copyright © 2010 General Musings & Aberrant Thoughts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by