Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reading this blog entry will waste your time.

I think I'm officially addicted to blogging.  Maybe that means it's time to take a break from it.  Is blogging almost every day too much blogging?  I do know that I've only written 3 sentences prior to this one and I've used the word "blogging" 3 times.  Now four in four.  I'm on a roll.

If I'm using my computer & doing absolutely nothing productive and I can hear that my fish tank is really loud (because it's right next to me and in need of some more water), does it make me lazy for just sitting and being annoyed instead of getting up and filling it?

I don't even know why I'm blogging.  I clearly have nothing to say.  I'm sorry readers; you should have read my blog title.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 General Musings & Aberrant Thoughts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by