Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cumin!



I went to Farmers' Market this morning.  I got some rosemary-infused balsamic vinegar.  It is so tasty and I
am super excited to cook with it.  I also got some cumin GoudaCumin!  I'm so ridiculously pumped for it that you can't even imagine.  Cumin is definitely one of my favorite spices and most likely in my top three.


However, evidently, I need to go to the grocery store because nobody at Farmers Market wanted to sell me some kale.  I want to make kale chips!  (On a completely unrelated note, I must also add that Waste Management was giving out free reusable grocery bags.  SCORE!)




I guess it was only a matter of time before I wrote a food-related blog.  I love food.  I love cooking it and I love eating it.  So, all of you faithful readers, you can expect more to come on this topic.  Lucky you.  Even luckier me, because it means that I'm most likely cooking it or eating it before I share it with you.

4 comments:

Alice said...

I was obsessed with balsamic vinegar once to a point where I was almost drinking it directly out of the bottle. I have since cut back, but I am super jealous of your find. Ugh, I LOVE farmar.

Kale is also my favorite leafy green. Fav.or.ite. You should grow some, yourself, and you can have it all summer long! It's really hearty.

Unknown said...

Except my stupid living arrangements don't allow me the best space for a garden. One thing I did NOT think about and shoud have when buying my house.

P.S. I am now officially stealing the term "farmar" from you. Thank you kindly.

Anonymous said...

When I cook with Balsamic Vinegar I lick it off the plate when my food is gone. Is that the same as drinking it? It must be close. I should get out to the DSM FARMAR before I head out to Maine. My host lady has a garden. I'm excited for that!

Unknown said...

I sure hope your coming to the DSM FarMar means you are visiting me, even though you hate me.

 
Copyright © 2010 General Musings & Aberrant Thoughts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by